- SislerHigh' S1
- June 18
I <3; god/ family/ friends
catchMe @ facebook, hotmail, and the classic phoneline :)
Why He’s Hot:
- This son of a bitch just won a silver medal in the Winter Olympics ‘10. Yeah, this bitch just went down in history. No doubt this guy is getting some tonight. Vancouver better watch out for this sex machine. He’s a player.
- His bulge. Have you seen? I mean, how can you miss it. I just wanna rip his crotch hugging tights off with my teeth. If you haven’t seen it, turn on ESPN and watch this fucker skate.
- He’s fucking fast. He does short track skating and goes 90 fucking miles per hour. I don’t need a fucking Cadillac, I want to ride Apolo.
- This mofo is cocky. He is goddamn conceited. The moment he sets his skate on the ice he knows he’s going to win that medal. C’mon ladies, we all know cocky guys are sexy. We may not want to admit it… it’s hot.
- His little smirk smile. You know he’s got a dirty little secret. I wouldn’t mind licking him clean. All in all, Apolo has got us screaming OHYES.
Rebloged from : whytheyrehot
"It’s overused. It’s a cliché. It’s corny. It’s just a line. It’s illogical. It’s troublesome. It’s always too abrupt. It’s never on cue. It’s difficult to say. It will be held against you. It’s too bold. It’s often quite pathetic. It’s amazing how, after everything, I love you still works."
"We all remember the bedtime stories of our childhoods. The shoe fits Cinderella, the frog turns into a prince, Sleeping Beauty is awakened with a kiss. Once upon a time and then they lived happily ever after. Fairy tales, the stuff of dreams. The problem is, fairytales don’t come true. It’s the other stories, the ones that begin with dark and stormy nights and end in the unspeakable. It’s the nightmares that always seem to become reality. The person who invented the phrase “Happily ever after” should have his ass kicked, so hard."
Grey’s Anatomy (via eletheowl)
"I wish i was a little kid again. I want someone to take care of me. I want someone to clean up my messes and remind me what’s right from wrong. I want to be awed at, even if what I’m doing isn’t that cute. I want to be yelled at before i make the same mistakes again and I want to be held in someone else’s arms while I cry my heart out."